Statewide Lighting Customer Service It's Not Just A Slogan
At Statewide Lighting, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience by offering quality lighting products and services. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we would like the opportunity to work with you to resolve your issues and ensure that your experience with Statewide Lighting leaves you delighted. In the event that you still wish to return your product, here are a few things you should know:
"Total Satisfaction Policy"
4 Easy Steps to Arrange for a Return
- You may return your new lighting fixture, lamp, or ceiling fan product up to 30 days from the date of invoice
- You are responsible for shipping or returning the product back to the Statewide Lighting location you purchased from and for the costs associated with that shipment/return
- It is important that you return everything on your order, and that it is in its original packaging and has never been installed
- Statewide Lighting will credit your account for the price of the product minus shipping and handling.
- Call Statewide Lighting at 480-391-0452 Scottsdale, 775-323-3158 Reno or 702-732-7808 Las Vegas. Be sure to have your order number or customer number handy!
- Work with your Customer Care Representative to resolve your issue. If necessary, the Customer Care Representative will set up a Return Goods Authorization.
- Repack each lighting fixture, lamp, or ceiling fan with all of its original packaging, and arrange to have it shipped back to Statewide Lighting. (Note: Statewide Lighting recommends that you insure all shipments made). Return shipping is to be prepaid and of your choice. Return to:
8920 E. San Victor Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
1311 S. Virginia St
Reno, NV 89502
800 E. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Once your products have been received back by Statewide Lighting, you will receive credit on the full product price (excluding shipping & handling) on your next billing cycle, less a 3% credit card handling fee. If there is any shipping damage you will be notified immediately.
Again, thank you for your order and we hope this return procedure is as easy as it was to purchase your lighting originally. Statewide Lighting appreciates your business and hope we can be of service again soon.